Don’t expect it to be easy, or possible without some kind of resource or talent, but here are a few ways to make it big without decades of business scaling.
- Rob someone – I do not suggest you commit any crimes, but I won’t rule anything out.
- Ransom Note – Again, you are going to see many illegal options here. Don’t do it.
- Ponzi Scams – Either make your own or find a fresh one. Don’t make your own though.
- Stock Market – This is for the mathematically gifted. Sorry everyone else.
- Loan – Take out a loan, and then loan it out with a high interest rate. Beware of risks.
- Concert – If you can get a loan, you could use it to hire an upcoming artist and sell tickets. This won’t get you very far without sponsorship though.
- Flip Properties – Some people have enough money saved to buy shitty properties. Turn those shitty properties into less shitty properties and profit. Beware of risks.
- Sell an Idea – This takes a little longer than robbing someone, but it’s a more honest and rewarding route to success. Copyright your idea first. Beware of thieves.
- Sell Drugs – Open a pharmacy if you can. If you can’t, open a delivery for cannabis. Beware of others who also sell drugs.
- Affiliate Commission – If you’re good at spamming, which I cannot recommend, get people to buy a specific brand and earn commission. I recommend luxury products.
- Build Something – If you can build it, they will come. Be the best on Etsy or the average architect.
- Teach – Make money by teaching other people how to make money! It’s that easy! Make sure you have an ebook to sell. (I don’t have an ebook yet. Sorry!)
- Sell Art – Easier said than done, but if you have connections, it’s an interesting way to experience life.
- Sell Beats – If you make music, you can be making royalties, or if you produce beats, get one lump sum per beat.
- Make Your Own Currency – Convince people you have a future and they might just buy in, as long as there’s a chance of return on their investment.
Here are some other suggestions that didn’t make the list
- Ice Cream Trucks – Unless you’re the ice cream man that sells cocaine, this won’t get you more than $6,000 a year.
- TV Contract – If you’re hilarious or really scary, maybe you can get people to watch you. Maybe you can even sell your show pitch.
- Dying People – Go to a retirement home and become everyone’s grandchildren. Maybe one of them will adopt you in their will.